Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Abigail

Dear Abigail
I wanted to include that song very much because it starts that scene off and is really important. I knew you sang and I felt I could entrust you with it. As for the acting side, I hadn't put stuff down on paper though some thoughts were coming together in my mind (not to do with the beginning of Scene 10). I didn't want to say something that we found later didn't work.

But we will find something good.

If our rehearsal doesn't throw up something really interesting, then another option is for you to have something juicy in Scene 5 with Rebecca and Carly.

Let me know what you think. Either on Thursday or on the Blog.

I promise that neither you, Carly or Rebecca will be disadvantaged in any way by having your information later than other people.

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home